WEST NORFOLK COMMUNITY CHOIRS in
JOIN - SING - BELONG
- Performing Community Choirs with Sacred, Folk, Medieval, Comedy and World Music influences.
- Dedicated to the pursuit of vocal freedom.
- Nurtures spiritual, physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Accessible to all abilities.
- For a free trial/taster session call 01328 838316
Sing for Wellbeing is forming a Female Community Choir and you are invited to come along to a Free Taster Session on 1st April to see if you would like to belong to it. To find out more click here.
“Would that I could be the peacemaker in your soul, that I might turn the discord and the rivalry of your elements into oneness and melody.” Khalil Gibran.